Being the second friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man means that our hero Miles Morales has to find ways to differentiate himself from the web-slinging original. The best way to do this is to simply zip-up into a unique costume and with that in mind, we’ve got all the different Spider-Man Miles Morales costumes and suits that you can get. Thwip!
Spider-Man Miles Morales All Suits – A Complete List
- Sportswear Suit – The suit that Miles begins the game with, it’s functional, slightly hip and doesn’t come with any special powers.
- Great Responsibility Suit – This suit can be obtained by completing the Parting Gift mission in which Peter Parker gives Miles his own Spider Suit before flying off to Europe for various shenanigans. Top lad.
- Homemade Suit – The Homemade Suit requires the player to be level 5 and have 8 Activity Tokens and 1 Tech Part in order to be unlocked.
- T.R.A.C.K. Suit – To unlock this suit you need to be at level 6 and have 10 Activity Tokens and 1 Tech Part.
- Animated Suit –To unlock this suit you need to be at level 7 with 20 Activity Tokens and 1 Tech Part.
- Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit – To unlock this suit you need to be at level 8 with 12 Activity Tokens and 1 Tech Part.
- Crimson Cowl Suit – In order to unlock this suit,.you need to be at level 9 with 14 Activity Tokens and 2 2 Tech Parts.
- S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit – For this suit to be unlocked you need to be level 10 with 16 Activity Tokens and 2 Tech Parts.
- The End Suit – To get hold of this snazzy suit, you’ll need to reach level 11 with 16 Activity Tokens and 2 Tech Parts.
- Miles Morales 2099 Suit – To add this suit to your collection, you’ll need to upgrade Miles to level 12, with 14 Activity Tokens and 3 Tech Parts in your back pocket.
- Classic Suit – This retro suit can be unlocked by simply completing the story mission Time to Rally.
- Uptown Pride Suit – To nab this awesome looking suit, you’ll need to complete all the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider Man App activity side missions.
- Winter Suit – This cozy Spider suit can be yours just by completing the We’ve Got a Lead side mission.
- Miles Morales 2020 Suit – You can grab this super futuristic looking suit by completing all the Spider-Training Challenges, in addition to the Final Test side mission.
- Programmable Matter Suit – This suit can be yours by completing all the Roxxon Labs, Underground Hideouts and the Matter Up side mission.
- Purple Reign Suit – You can unlock this suit by completing all the Sound Sample side activities and completing the Back to the Beginning side mission.
- Bodega Cat Suit – You can catnap the adorable Bodega Cat Suit by completing the main story and the Cat’s Pajama’s side mission.
- Spider-Training Suit – You can only obtain this suit by starting a New Game + playthrough and spending 20 Activity Tokens and 1 Tech Part.
Spider-Man Miles Morales – How To Get The Spider Verse Suit
If you’ve realised that the Into Spider-Verse suit is missing from the list of Spider Man Miles Morales costumes above, you’ll be cheered to know it was only so that we can devote a whole section to arguably Spidey’s best costume.
With its gorgeous cel-shaded visual style and true-to-film animations, the Into the Spider Verse suit doesn’t just look the part, it acts the part too, allowing Miles to smash baddies with the sort of visual fight sounds that one would expect to see in the comics.
In order to obtain the Into the Spider Verse suit, you’ll need to reach level 13 with 18 Activity Tokens and 4 Tech Parts.